2 hr 30 min
2 hr 40 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, cooked, lean
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Brown Sugar, packed
Mustard Seeds, ground
Salt, table, iodized
Ketchup, low sodium
Tomatoes, diced, canned, unsalted
Flour, all purpose, white, bleached, enriched
Pasta, elbow macaroni, dry
350.78 g / 12.53 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Brown beef in roasting pan in oven.
3. Combine brown sugar, salt, seasonings, tomatoes, & liquid ingredients including first measure of water - add to browned meat.
4. Cover & simmer 1-2 hours.
5. Mix four & second measure of water until smooth - gradually add to hot mixture & cook until thickened.
6. Cook macaroni in boiling water until tender - drain & fold into hot mixture.
7. Place in hotel pans.
**Noodles may be substituted for macaroni
**Cubed beef may be substituted for ground beef