2 hr 20 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Flour, bread, white, enriched
Beef, ground, cooked, lean
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Bell pepper, green, fresh, chopped
Mushroom, fresh, chopped
Marinara Sauce, low sodium
Whole wheat flour
Salt, table, iodized
Yeast, bakers, active, dry
Butter Flavored, cooking spray 5 sec
Cornmeal, yellow, whole grain
Cheese, mozzarella, low sodium, shredded
337.63 g / 12.06 oz per serving.
1. Mix fours, salt, honey, yeast, & water - knead into a soft dough.
2. Let rise in warm place for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F.
4. Spray 13 x 18 pan (for each 8 servings) well with nonstick spray.
5. Sprinkle cornmeal on pan over nonstick spray.
6. Brown ground beef just before needing it for pizza topping.
7. Wash & dice vegetables.
8. Pour raised dough onto sprayed pan(s).
9. Using sprayed gloves, spread dough to sides of pan(s).
10. Spread marinara sauce evenly onto pizza dough.
11. Sprinkle with cooked ground beef & diced vegetables.
12. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
13. Bake for 20 minutes (place pans on bottom rack at least half the cooking time).
14. Cut each 13 x 18 pan into 8 servings.
**Mushrooms must be fresh or unsalted canned & drained
**Can substitute different vegetables for variety