Heartland Shepard's Pie
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, cooked, lean
Onion, yellow, fresh, chopped
Green Beans, frozen, cut
Tomato Soup, canned, condensed, low sodium
Sour Cream, low fat
349.46 g / 12.48 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Crumble raw ground beef into pan - add chopped onions & frozen green beans.
3. Cover pan & brown meat, stirring occasionally - cook until green beans are almost tender.
4. Prepare mashed potatoes from fresh or instant without salt - set aside.
5. Add tomato soup, sour cream, & water to browned meat-vegetable mixture - stir in.
6. Place in hotel pan(s) & place 1/3 cup (#12 scoop) scoops of mashed potatoes on top of meat mixture.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Serve 1 cup of mixture of 1/3 cup of mashed potatoes per serving.