Hawaiian Chicken Salad
Convert Ingredient Measure
Chicken Breast, roasted, skinless
Celery, fresh, diced
Onion, dehydrated, minced
Miracle Whip, light
Pineapple, canned, crushed, in juice
213.00 g / 7.61 oz per serving.
Day Prior to Serving
1. Remove grapes from stems - wash & measure.
2. Chill pineapple, washed grapes, & celery.
3. Cook chicken - cool & refrigerate.
Day of Service
1. Dice cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces & measure to amount called for in recipe.
2. Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
3. Refrigerate until serving time.
** may serve over lettuce salad, on a bun or in a tortilla wrap