1 hr 15 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Ham, whole, roasted, cured, low sodium
Pork, ground, raw
Beef, ground, raw
Egg, raw, large
Bread crumbs, plain
Milk, 1%, with vitamins A & D
Onion, dehydrated, minced
Brown Sugar, packed
Mustard seeds, ground
119.89 g / 4.28 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grind ham with medium die (plate).
3. Combine first 7 ingredients - mix only until ingredients are blended.
4. Place meat mixture into greased loaf or hotel pans.
5. Combine vinegar, brown sugar, & mustard - drizzle over unbaked meat mixture.
6. Cover pans with foil.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Remove or loosen foil - continue baking another 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 180°F.
9. Transfer to hotel & cut into yield servings.
10. Cover until serving time - serve within 1/2 hour of baking.
**If fresh ground pork is not available unseasoned, can omit & double amount of ground beef