Oven Roasted Radishes with Peas
Convert Ingredient Measure
Salt, table, iodized
Peas, green, frozen
Black pepper, ground
Lemon juice, 100%
Dill weed, dried
52.00 g / 1.86 oz per serving.
**Thaw frozen peas before using
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Wash, trim, & quarter radishes.
3. In a rimmed baking sheet, mix radishes with oil, salt, & pepper.
4. Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle peas over radish mixture & roast until peas are heated through.
6. Remove from oven & sprinkle with lemon juice & dill (optional).
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 135 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.