1 hr 20 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Salt, table, iodized
Cheddar Cheese, shredded, low fat
Bisquick Heart Smart, baking mix
Egg, raw, large
190.78 g / 6.81 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cook hamburger with onion until brown - drain & stir in salt.
3. Spread in greased baking pan - sprinkle cheese over top.
4. Stir remaining ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
5. Pour over beef & cheese mixture.
6. Bake for 25 minutes to 1 hour until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
7. Cut into yield servings.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.