Chicken & Noodles
Convert Ingredient Measure
Noodles, egg, dry, enriched
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Flour, all purpose, white, bleached, enrich
Chicken, roaster, whole, raw
Chicken Base, low sodium
195.75 g / 6.99 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook chicken in unsalted water - drain, reserving liquid for broth (skim of & discard any fat before using broth) --- (Can do this step day prior to serving.)
3. Cook noodles in unsalted boiling water until al dente.
4. Melt margarine in large kettle - add onions & saute until tender.
5. Add four to onions - stir until blended & cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add the amount of liquid/broth from stewed chicken called for in recipe plus the low sodium chicken base, stirring constantly with wire whisk- cook until thickened.
7. Combine chicken, noodles, & sauce - pour into hotel pan.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until reaches 165°F.