Chicken & Dressing
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 50 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Chicken Breast, skinless, thawed, raw
Bread, 100% Whole Grain, cubed
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Celery, fresh, chopped
Chicken Base, low sodium
Poultry seasoning blend
189.90 g / 6.78 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add vegetables & poultry seasoning to bread cubes.
3. Make broth using water & chicken base - add to vegetable & bread cube mixture, reserving some of it for the end of mixing in case all is not necessary (additional water may be added if needed).
4. Spread 1/2 of the bread dressing mixture into greased pan.
5. Layer chicken on dressing mixture.
6. Place remaining dressing on top of chicken layer - cover with foil.
7. Bake for 1-1 1/2 hours until vegetables are tender & reaches 165°F.
**Option: Stew chicken in water day prior to serving - cool broth & chicken separately then debone & cube chicken; refrigerate.