2 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Chicken Breast, skinless, boneless, thawed, raw
Flour, all purpose, white, bleached, enriched
Cooking Spray, Butter Flavor, 3 second spray
Tomatoes, diced, canned, in juice
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Bell pepper, green, fresh, chopped
Oregano, ground, dried
Thyme, ground, dried
Chicken Broth, low sodium
264.02 g / 9.43 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place chicken breasts in single layer on greased or parchment-lined baking sheets.
3. Spray chicken with butter flavored non-stick spray.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile - make Cacciatore topping: Warm vegetables ,spices, & broth in stock pot. Mix flour with cold water & add to vegetable mixture - bring to simmering point while stirring & simmer for at least 2 minutes.
6. Transfer chicken to hotel pans & arrange breasts overlapping (25 breasts per pan).
7. Pour Cacciatore topping over chicken & cover with foil.
8. Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until all ingredients are tender & reach 165°F.
**Use salt free or reduced sodium chicken base to make broth.
**Serve 1 chicken breast & 4 oz spoodle per serving. (May serve over rice or noodles)