1 hr 30 min
1 hr 45 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Pork spare ribs, cooked, lean
Ketchup, low sodium
Onion, dehydrated, minced
Brown Sugar, packed
136.98 g / 4.89 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 300-325°F.
2. Cut bone in ribs into serving size portions (4 servings per pound of raw ribs).
3. Roast ribs in oven or boil in water until almost done.
4. Place ribs in baking or roasting pans.
5. Combine vinegar, ketchup, onion, & brown sugar - pour over ribs.
6. Cover & bake for 1 hour until tender & reaches 155°F.