Porkloin with Celery Sauce - ICAP (Yield 32)
14 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Pork loin, raw
Black pepper, ground
Cream of celery soup, canned, condensed, low sodium
Gravy, pork, low sodium
233.00 g / 8.32 oz per serving.
Day Prior to Service:
1. Prepare pork gravy according to package directions - set aside
2. Mix pepper, garlic powder, & onion powder - set aside
3. Cut porkloin into 32 4 oz pieces
4. Brown porkloin in frying pan with oil or on fat grill - brown both sides & remove
5. Place browned meat in full 4 inch steam table pan - sprinkle seasoning mix on top of meat
6. Mix cream of celery soup, milk, & gravy together - pour over pork & sprinkle with parsley
7. Refrigerate overnight
Day of Service:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Cover each pan with plastic wrap & aluminum foil
3. Bake for 2 hours
**Use extra sauce for gravy over mashed potatoes
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.