Creamy Beef Noodle Bake - The Center
1 hr 15 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Ground beef, raw, 5% fat
Tomato sauce, canned, no salt added
Salt, table, iodized
Black pepper, ground
Egg noodles, dry
Sour cream, light
Cottage cheese, low fat, low sodium
Shredded colby jack cheese
261.00 g / 9.32 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Brown ground beef in skillet - drain excess fat
3. Add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, & onion powder to beef - let simmer
4. Cook egg noodles according to package directions, but 1 minute less
5. In a large bowl, mix together sour cream & cottage cheese
6. Drain noodles & add to sour cream/cottage cheese mixture - str to coat
7. Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray - layer half the egg noodles, then half the ground beef mixture, then half the shredded cheese; repeat layers
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher