Chicken & Pasta - The Center
Convert Ingredient Measure
Penne pasta, dry
Italian seasoning or dried basil
Salt, table, iodized
Black pepper, ground
Chicken breast, raw, skinless
Broccoli florets, fresh
Grated parmesan cheese
218.00 g / 7.79 oz per serving.
**Can use Italian seasoning or basil
**Can use any shape pasta
1. Boil water - cook pasta according to package directions reserving 1 c pasta water
2. While pasta is cooking, melt butter & oil together over medium low heat
3. Add minced garlic & sauté until golden - add Italian seasoning or basil & parsley
4. Cube chicken - add chicken & broccoli to garlic/oil mixture
5. Cook until chicken is cooked through & broccoli is soft
6. Str together chicken mixture & cooked pasta - add pasta water as needed to desired consistency
7. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese & serve
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.