Cheeseburger & Fries Casserole - The Center
Convert Ingredient Measure
Ground beef, raw, 5% fat
Onion, white, chopped
Healthy Request cheddar cheese soup, condensed
French fries, frozen
Shredded cheddar cheese, low sodium
262.00 g / 9.36 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Place fries on a baking sheet - bake for 10 minutes
3. Meanwhile - brown ground beef & onion; drain, then add seasonings
4. Return browned ground beef to heat - add worcestershire sauce, sour cream, & cheese soup until well blended
5. Transfer beef mixture to oven safe pan & cover with fries
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes
7. Sprinkle cheese on top of casserole - return to oven to melt cheese on top
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher