Ham with Pineapple Sauce - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Ham, cooked, low sodium
Pineapple, canned, sliced, drained
Sugar, brown, packed
Vinegar, apple cider
217.00 g / 7.75 oz per serving.
1. Cut ham into 3 oz portions - heat until serving time (temp to ensure at least 145 F)
2. Combine brown sugar, pineapple juice, butter, & apple cider vinegar in stockpot
3. Combine cornstarch & water together - stir into pineapple mixture
4. Heat pineapple mixture until thick sauce forms
5. Serve 2 pineapple rings, & 1 1/2-2 oz sauce on top of each ham slice
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Microwaved meats should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher