Beef Enchilada - ICAP
1 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Taco meat, low sodium
Tortilla, whole wheat, 8 inch
Shredded cheddar cheese, low sodium
Soup, cream of chicken, Healthy Request
182.00 g / 6.5 oz per serving.
**Use precooked low sodium taco meat or cook taco meat before assembly
Frozen Meal Instructions:
1. Mix together cream of chicken & sour cream - set aside
2. Take 1 tortilla & place 2 oz taco meat + 1 1/2 tbsp cheddar cheese in shell
3. Tuck sides of tortilla & roll tightly - place in Oliver Tray
4. Spread 2 tbsp chicken soup mixture over top of enchilada - be sure to cover all edges
5. Top with 2 tsp taco sauce
Hot Meal Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Follow frozen meal instructions except place enchiladas in full 4 inch steam table pan
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.