Warm Coleslaw - The Center
Convert Ingredient Measure
Cabbage, fresh, shredded
Salt, table, iodized
Black pepper, ground
88.00 g / 3.14 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 300 F
2. Melt butter - mix in salt & pepper
3. Add shredded cabbage & mix well
4. Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes or until heated through
Food Handling :
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 135 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.