Convert Ingredient Measure
Potato, russet, fresh, with skin, diced
Milk, 1%, with vitamins A & D
104.00 g / 3.71 oz per serving.
1. Scrub & eye potatoes leaving the skin on.
2. Cut potatoes into even pieces.
3. Place potatoes in a large pot & cook in a small amount of water for 20-30 minutes until tender; drain.
4. Add milk (or instant dry milk + part of potato water) & mash until fluffy.
Use dry complete potato granules with added vitamin C, following directions on package - add water only.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.