Convert Ingredient Measure
Whipped topping, light
Apple, fresh, medium
Celery, fresh, diced
122.00 g / 4.36 oz per serving.
1. Wash & dice apples (with or without skin) into fruit juice to prevent browning.
2. Drain apples.
3. Combine mayonnaise & whipped topping - add apples.
4. Wash & dice celery.
5. Add celery & walnuts (optional) to apple/dressing mixture.
6. Mix lightly until all ingredients are coated with dressing.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.