Convert Ingredient Measure
Lettuce, romaine, fresh, chopped
Lettuce, iceberg, fresh, chopped
Carrots, fresh, grated
Cabbage, red, fresh, chopped
95.00 g / 3.39 oz per serving.
**Shredded or chopped lettuce = 6-8 cups per pound
**Shredded cabbage = 4 cups per pound, slightly packed
**Shredded carrots = 4 cups per pound
1. Wash greens thoroughly - drain & tear into bite-sized pieces.
2. Wash & prepare carrots & cabbage.
3. Add carrots & cabbage to greens - toss lightly.
4. Portion 1 cup into salad bowls or plates.
5. Serve with 1 tbsp salad dressing.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.