Three Bean Salad
Convert Ingredient Measure
Kidney beans, red, canned, low sodium
Wax beans, yellow, frozen
Green beans, frozen
Bell pepper, red, fresh, chopped
Onion, red, fresh, chopped
Parsley, fresh, chopped
Black pepper, ground
Vinegar, red wine
143.00 g / 5.11 oz per serving.
**Prepare day prior to service
1. Rinse & drain beans; thaw green beans.
2. Combine kidney beans, wax beans, green beans, red peppers, onion, & parsley.
3. In a separate bowl, combine garlic, pepper, sugar, & vinegar.
4. Slowly whisk oil into seasonings to emulsify.
5. Add dressing to beans.
6. Cover tightly & refrigerate overnight.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.