Convert Ingredient Measure
Gelatin mix, lemon, sugar free
Juice, pineapple, unsweetened
Pineapple, canned, crushed, drained
Carrots, fresh, grated
Celery, fresh, diced
124.00 g / 4.43 oz per serving.
**Prepare day prior to serving
1. Drain pineapple - reserve juice.
2. Bring the first measure of water to a boil & pour over gelatin - stir until dissolved.
3. Mix pineapple juice with enough water to equal same volume as first measure of water - add to dissolved gelatin & stir; chill while preparing vegetables.
4. Wash, peel, & grate carrots. Wash & dice celery.
5. Mix carrots & celery with pineapple - place in counter pans.
6. Pour 1/2 of cooked gelatin liquid over fruit & vegetables in each pan.
7. Place in refrigerator to set up overnight.
8. Cut into yield servings or serve 3/4 cup per serving.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.