Convert Ingredient Measure
Spinach, fresh, chopped
Mandarin oranges, canned, drained
Salad dressing, honey mustard, reduced calorie
93.00 g / 3.32 oz per serving.
1. Wash & chop spinach.
2. Drain mandarin oranges.
3. Place 1 cup fresh chopped spinach on salad plate or bowl.
4. Arrange 1/4 cup mandarin oranges on spinach.
5. Top with 1 tbsp reduced calorie honey mustard salad dressing.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.