Convert Ingredient Measure
Gelatin mix, lime, sugar free
Juice, pineapple, unsweetened
Pineapple, canned, crushed, drained
Cabbage, fresh, shredded
Carrots, fresh, grated
98.00 g / 3.5 oz per serving.
**Prepare day prior to serving
**Can substitute any favor sugar free jello
1. Bring first measure of water to a boil & stir in sugar free jello until dissolved.
2. Add pineapple juice & second measure of water - let reach room temperature or cool to where it is just starting to gel.
3. Drain pineapple, shred cabbage, & grate carrots - add to jello mixture.
4. Pour into pans that can be cut into yield servings.
5. Refrigerate overnight or until set up.
6. Cut into yield servings or serve 3/4 cup per serving.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.