Convert Ingredient Measure
Potatoes, peeled, diced
Lemon juice, 100%
Salt, table, iodized
Egg, hard boiled, large
Celery, fresh, diced
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Black pepper, ground
Relish, pickle, sweet
138.00 g / 4.93 oz per serving.
**Make day prior to serving
1. Scrub potatoes.
2. Cook potatoes until tender - drain & dice while warm.
3. Make a marinade of oil, vinegar, lemon juice, & seasonings - add to warm potatoes & mix gently.
4. Marinate in refrigerator at 40°F or lower overnight.
5. Dice eggs, celery, & onion.
6. Add eggs, celery, relish, onion, & pepper to marinated potatoes - mix lightly.
7. Add chilled mayonnaise - mix carefully to blend.
8. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.