Pasta Veggie Salad
Convert Ingredient Measure
Pasta, rotini, dry
Salad dressing, Italian, fat free
Olives, black, canned
Onion, red, fresh, chopped
Celery, fresh, diced
Vegetables, Italian blend, frozen
80.00 g / 2.86 oz per serving.
**Prepare day prior to serving
1. Cook rotini in boiling water until just tender - drain.
2. Put rotini in cold water to cool & keep from sticking together.
3. Cook Italian vegetables until just tender - drain & cool.
4. Dice celery & onion; slice olives - add to cooled, drained Italian vegetables & rotini.
5. Add Fat Free Italian dressing - mix lightly & refrigerate.
6. Serve at 40°F or below.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.