Marinated Vegetable Salad
Convert Ingredient Measure
Vegetables, California blend, frozen
Balsamic Vinegar Dressing (separate recipe)
Celery, fresh, diced
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Bell pepper, green, fresh, chopped
157.00 g / 5.61 oz per serving.
**Prepare at least several hours prior to serving
1. Cook frozen vegetables until just tender - drain & cool.
2. Wash & chop/dice celery, onion, & green pepper.
3. Dice pimento.
4. Lightly mix cooked & raw vegetables with Italian dressing.
5. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight - chill to 41°F or below.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.