English Pea Salad
Convert Ingredient Measure
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, lowfat
Onion, dehydrated, minced
Milk, 1%, with vitamins A & D
115.00 g / 4.11 oz per serving.
1. Cook peas until tender - drain & cool.
2. Combine onion, mayonnaise, & milk.
3. Add cooked peas to dressing mixture.
4. Stir in shredded cheese - chill.
5. Add a little more milk if needed to make creamy.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.