Cucumber Salad with Balsamic Dressing
Convert Ingredient Measure
Cucumber, fresh, peeled
Balsamic Vinegar Dressing (separate recipe)
67.00 g / 2.39 oz per serving.
**Prepare at least 4 hours prior to service
1. Wash & peel cucumbers.
2. Dice or slice cucumbers.
3. Add 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar Dressing (see recipe) per serving - stir lightly to marinate.
4. Chill in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.