Crunchy Cranberry Salad
Convert Ingredient Measure
Gelatin mix, raspberry, sugar free
Juice, pineapple, unsweetened
Lemon juice, 100%
Cranberry sauce, canned
Pineapple, canned, crushed, drained
Celery, fresh, diced
Mandarin orange, canned, drained
161.00 g / 5.75 oz per serving.
**Prepare day prior to serving
**May use other favors of sugar free jello
1. Bring water to a boil - add sugar free jello & stir until dissolved.
2. Drain pineapple - reserve juice amount called for in recipe.
3. Add pineapple juice & lemon juice to dissolved jello & cool until slightly thickened.
4. Drain mandarin oranges.
5. Add pineapple, mandarin oranges, cranberry sauce, & celery - refrigerate overnight.
6. Cut into yield servings or 3/4 cup per serving.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.