Convert Ingredient Measure
Ramen Noodles, chicken flavor, dry, package
Cabbage, fresh, shredded
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
74.00 g / 2.64 oz per serving.
1. Combine vinegar, oil, sugar, & seasoning packet from Ramen noodles.
2. Mix dressing into cabbage - chill.
3. Break Ramen noodles into small pieces (~1/2" long).
4. Just before serving, combine Ramen noodles with cabbage.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.