Chicken Lasagna - Spearfish
1 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Pasta, lasagna, whole wheat, dry
Soup, cream of celery, canned, condensed, low sodium
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Cheese, parmesan, grated
Chicken breast, roasted, skinless, cubed
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, lowfat
Broccoli florets, fresh
167.00 g / 5.96 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. 2. Bring large pot of unsalted water to a boil - add noodles & cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender; drain. 3. Combine celery soup, onion, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, & garlic powder in a medium bowl. 4. Using a 9x13 baking dish, layer 1/3 of the noodles, soup mixture, chicken, & cheese - repeat 3 times. 5. Bake in oven for 1 hour.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.