Potato Topped Hamburger Delight
1 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 90% lean
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Black pepper, ground
Soup, chunky tomato, lower sodium
Green beans, frozen
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, lowfat
342.00 g / 12.21 oz per serving.
**Can use drained no added salt green beans or cooked frozen green beans (cooked until tender)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare fresh or instant mashed potatoes for yield of recipe (1/2 cup per serving).
3. Brown hamburger & onion - drain of fat.
4. Combine browned hamburger, onion, green beans, low sodium soup, pepper, & cheese - pour into greased steamtable pans.
5. Finish with mashed potato layer spread on top - sprinkle with paprika for color (optional).
6. Bake for 30-60 minutes until reaches 165°F.
7. Cut into yield servings.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.