Convert Ingredient Measure
Yogurt, vanilla, lowfat
Strawberries, fresh, sliced
Blueberries, frozen, unsweetened, thawed
353.00 g / 12.61 oz per serving.
1. Layer yogurt & fruit alternately into clear glasses - refrigerate.
2. Just before serving, add 3 tablespoons granola & 1 tablespoon slivered almonds on top of each serving.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.
- Store refrigerated at an internal temperature of 38 - 40 F.