1 hr 10 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Appes, canned, sliced
Sugar, brown, packed
Whipped topping, Cool Whip, lite
106.00 g / 3.79 oz per serving.
**Each gallon of apples is 16 cups, not a #10 can.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Open cans of apples (packed in water or light syrup) & pour into pans or stock pot.
3. Add water only if more liquid is needed.
4. Add remaining ingredients.
5. Cover & bake until apples are tender & well seasoned - at least 1 hour.
6. Serve hot, warm, or chilled.
7. May serve with 1 teaspoon Cool Whip Lite per serving, if desired.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 135 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.
- Cool to an internal temperature of 70 F within 2 hours and cooled to 41 F
within 4-6 hours.