Oven Baked Chicken Stew
1 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Chicken breast, boneless, skinless
Flour, all purpose, enriched
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Celery, fresh, diced
Carrots, fresh, medium strips
Potato, peeled, diced
Salt, table, iodized
V8 juice, low sodium
306.00 g / 10.93 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Wash & prepare vegetables.
3. Sauté diced chicken breast in oil over low heat.
4. Stir in four to lightly coat chicken.
5. Add vegetables, seasonings, & low sodium vegetable juice - bring to a simmer.
6. Cover with foil or tight fitting lid & place in oven.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until vegetables & chicken are tender.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.