Cabbage Beef Soup
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 95% lean
Onion, yellow, fresh, chopped
Cabbage, fresh, shredded
Tomatoes, fresh, chopped
Pinto beans, cooked or canned (low sodium)
Salt, table, iodized
245.00 g / 8.75 oz per serving.
1. Wash & prepare vegetables.
2. Brown lean ground beef with onions - drain.
3. Add other ingredients & cook just untl cabbage is tender - OR - add other ingredients except cabbage & simmer, covered; add
cabbage, bring to a boil, & simmer for 15 minutes.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.