Banana Berry Blend - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Strawberries, frozen, sliced
Banana, fresh, sliced
138.00 g / 4.93 oz per serving.
1. Thaw strawberries in a large bowl in the refrigerator.
2. When strawberries are mostly thawed, mash up some of the strawberries so a sauce begins to form.
3. Sprinkle sugar on top of mashed strawberries.
4. Cut up bananas & gently stir into the strawberry mixture.
5. Cover & chill until serving time
**Leftovers: add Cool Whip & freeze into 5 oz servings for another fruit option later
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.