Seasoned Potato Medley - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Salt, table, iodized
Russet potatoes, fresh
Sweet potatoes, fresh
136.00 g / 4.86 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix together all seasonings - set aside.
3. Wash potatoes (don't peel) & cut into 1 inch cubes.
4. Place cubed potatoes in a bowl - add oil & seasonings; stir until evenly coated.
5. Place potatoes on a large baking tray, ensuring potatoes are not stacked.
6. Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes.
**If oven does not go to 425°F, potatoes may not get crispy & cooking time may be longer.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 135 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.