Convert Ingredient Measure
Fettuccine Noodles, dry
Chicken Breast, skinless, boneless
Half & Half, lowfat
Black Pepper, ground
Parmesan Cheese, shredded or grated
246.00 g / 8.79 oz per serving.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente, tender but still slightly firm. Strain, and toss with a splash of oil to keep from sticking.
- Slice the chicken into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook chicken until it has reached an internal temperature of 165.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add butter. When the butter has mostly melted add in the minced garlic and brown slightly, do no burn, whisk in the cream and pepper and bring to a simmer, then cook for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and bubbles. Lower the heat to keep the sauce just warm.
- Whisk the Parmesan Cheese into the sauce. Add the chicken and cooked pasta and toss well.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher