Convert Ingredient Measure
Lettuce, Iceberg, fresh, chopped
Lettuce, Roman, fresh, chopped
Lettuce, Bibb, fresh, chopped
Turkey, breast, diced, low sodium
Ham, diced, low sodium
Cheddar Cheese, sliced, low fat
Bell Pepper, green, fresh
Egg, hard boiled, large
318.42 g / 11.37 oz per serving.
1. Tear greens into bite-sized pieces - mix & cover.
2. Wash green peppers & tomatoes - slice green peppers (1 slice per salad) & cut tomatoes into wedges (2 wedges per salad).
3. Cover & refrigerate each prepared vegetable separately at 40°F or below until time to assemble & serve salads.
4. Dice meat & cut eggs into halves- refrigerate at 40°F or below until ready to assemble & serve salads.
5. When ready to serve - portion 2 cups mixed greens on large bowl or plate.
6. Arrange 1 1/2 oz meat & 1 oz cheese on each salad - garnish with 1 green pepper ring, 2 tomato wedges, & 2 egg halves.
7. Serve with choice of fat free salad dressings - 2 oz ladle, 4 tablespoons, or 1/4 cup per serving.
**Boil, cool, peel, & refrigerate eggs day prior to serving.
**Roast the beef without salt, cool, & refrigerate day prior to serving (or defrost previously frozen cooked roast beef a few days prior
**May substitute with Chicken and Beef that has been cooled as deli meats are too high in sodium.