2 hr 20 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Potato, russet, fresh,
Flour, all purpose, white, bleached, enriched
Salt, table, iodized
milk, 1%, with vitamins A & D
Bread crumbs, plain
206.47 g / 7.37 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Scrub & eye potatoes leaving skin on.
3. Slice potatoes & place in greased baking pan.
4. Melt margarine - add flour & stir until smooth with a small amount of milk.
5. Gradually add more milk, a cup at a time, stirring with wire whip & cook until thickened.
6, Pour over potatoes.
7. Sprinkle potatoes with bread crumbs & bake for 1 1/2 - 2 hours or until tender.