Convert Ingredient Measure
Milk, 1%, with Vit A & D
Flour, all purpose, white, bleached, enriched
Salt, table, iodized
Sausage, pork, raw
197.99 g / 7.07 oz per serving.
1. Melt margarine & remove from heat - add about 1/4 of the milk.
2. Stir in flour & salt with a wire whisk until smooth.
3. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly, & cook for 2 minutes.
4. Heat the rest of the milk in the microwave or on the stove - add to the thickened mixture with a wire whip.
5. Cook & stir as necessary until smooth, simmering, & thick.
6. Add precooked, drained sausage & blend well.
7. Serve 3/4 cup per serving (#6 scoop or 6 oz ladle).
**Serve over biscuits or potatoes.