Turkey Cordon Bleu Casserole - ICAP
1 hr 25 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Stuffing mix, chicken, low sodium
Soup, cream of chicken, canned, low sodium
Milk, skim, with vitamins A & D
Turkey breast, boneless, skinless
Black pepper, ground
Ham, cooked, low sodium
Cheese, mozzarella, shredded, part skim
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low sodium
144.00 g / 5.14 oz per serving.
**Can substitute chicken for turkey for variety
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup & milk - set aside.
4. Cube cooked turkey & place in 2 greased 4 inch steamtable pans (for 64 servings) - sprinkle with pepper.
5. Layer diced ham, mozzarella cheese, & 4 cups cheddar cheese on top of turkey.
6. Pour soup mixture over meat.
7. Place prepared stuffing on top & sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
8. Cover & bake for 30 minutes.
9. Uncover & bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
10. Cut each pan into 32 pieces.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.