Tuna or Turkey Noodle Hotdish - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Noodles, egg, dry
Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, low sodium
Milk, skim, with vitamins A & D
Tuna, canned in water, drained, low sodium
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low sodium
Black pepper, ground
138.00 g / 4.93 oz per serving.
**Can use 132 oz cooked, diced turkey or about 8 pounds tuna for variety (per 100 servings)
1. Cook noodles according to package directions - strain.
2. Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk, tuna, cheese, & pepper together - heat thoroughly.
3. Just prior to serving, add noodles to sauce mixture - sprinkle parsley on top.
4. Serve immediately.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.