Tator Tot Hotdish - ICAP
1 hr 10 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 85% lean
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low sodium
Tator tots, frozen
Soup, cream of chicken, canned, low sodium
256.00 g / 9.14 oz per serving.
2. Brown ground beef - drain.
3. Add cream of chicken soup to meat.
4. Divide meat mixture among 3 4 inch steamtable pans (for 75 servings).
5. Top each pan with 4 cups of shredded cheese.
6. Top with tator tots.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until brown & heated through.
8. Reduce oven temperature to 200°F to hot hold or place in hot steamtable until service (do not hold more than 30 minutes).
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.