Taco Meat over Baked Potato - ICAP
1 hr 20 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 85% lean
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low sodium
Potato, russet, medium
Onion, dehydrated, minced
287.00 g / 10.25 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Scrub potatoes & wrap separately in potato wrapper or tin foil.
3. Place potatoes in a single layer in the oven.
4. Bake for 1 hour.
5. Squeeze gently or piece with fork to test doneness - if not done, bake for additional 10 minutes & recheck.
6. Brown ground beef - drain.
7. Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, & dehydrated onion to browned beef.
8. Mix cornstarch with cold water & add to meat mixture.
9. Serve 1/2 cup baked potato topped with 2 oz meat & 1 oz cheese.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.