Taco Casserole - ICAP
1 hr 25 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 90% lean
Peppers & onions, frozen
Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, low sodium
Milk, 1%, with vitamins A & D
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low sodium
224.00 g / 8 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Brown ground beef - drain well.
3. Lightly spray 3 12x20 4 inch pans with cooking spray (for 75 servings).
4. Cut tortillas into 1/2 inch strips with a sharp knife or pizza cuter.
5. Mix meat, onions & peppers, cream of mushroom soup, milk, & chili powder.
6. Layer meat mixture, then 1/2 of tortilla strips, then meat mixture, then 1/2 tortilla strips, then meat mixture.
7. Top with shredded cheese.
8. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
9. Remove foil & bake, uncovered, for an additional 15 minutes.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.