Sweet & Sour Meatballs - ICAP
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 50 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Sweet & Sour sauce
Meatballs, beef, homestyle, frozen
106.00 g / 3.79 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Bake meatballs for 15-20 minutes in a 4 inch steamtable pan.
3. Heat sauce over medium heat in a sauce pan.
4. Pour sauce over meatballs - cover pan with foil.
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 200°F to hot hold or move to hot steamtable (do not hold for more than 30 minutes).
7. Serve 3 meatballs topped with sauce.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.